If you have never been to the NECCC conference it is well worth it!!!
If you are have never been and are interested please see or email our president Ann Yost firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know. If there is only one person eligible/interested then that person gets our club courtesy enrollment. If there is more than one person then the names go into a bag and one name is drawn.
New England Camera Club Council (NECCC)
NECCC Courtesy Enrollment
● Receive a complimentary conference registration!
The New England Camera Club Council, Inc. invites each NECCC member camera club to select one of their camera club members to receive free registration to the next annual NECCC conference, held at U-Mass, Amherst, Mass. on July 16-18, 2010. The complimentary registration gives the person submitted by your club all the learning experiences, photo opportunities and inspirational programs that go along with the conference. Please note that the enrollment covers only the registration fee. The recipient will be responsible for his or her own room, meals and transportation.
Rules governing the courtesy enrollment
1. Candidates must be at least eighteen years of age as of July 1, 2010
2. A candidate must be a member of an NECCC member club in good standing (i.e. club dues paid for the current year).
3. Candidates must have never attended a previous NECCC conference.
4. Selection of the candidates will be the responsibility of the individual clubs.
5. Applications may be made by email to the club president with the same information.
Applications will not be accepted after the deadline April 15, 2010.
6. The application cannot be transferred to another person. Once someone has been submitted, accepted, and has received their key paper work, that person must register for the conference. If he or she cannot attend, another person cannot take his or her place. The club’s courtesy enrollment for that year will be forfeited.
7. NECCC’s decision in all matters relating to this courtesy enrollment will be final.
For 2010 we would like to receive all applications by email.
Simply email us:
1:The club name, city & state
2: President’s or Rep’s name, address, phone no. & email address
3: The candidate’s name, address, phone no. & email address
Email all information to email@example.com by April 15, 2010.
Accepted candidates will be contacted by May 1, 2010, with further registration information.
Upon acceptance recipient will be supplied with a special registration form to complete and mail in, (do not use standard form).