NEW HAVEN CAMERA CLUB END OF YEAR BANQUET
DATE: June 3rd, 2013
TIME: 6:00 PM
LOCATION: Bellini's Restaurant
2 Broadway Square (enter from Washington Avenue side) North Haven
PRICE: $34.00 --> Please Make Checks Payable To New Haven Camera Club
Mail to: Paul Peterson, 18 Richill Rd, Branford, CT 06405 or bring to a NHCC meeti ng (last meeting before banquet = May 13th)
RSVP DEADLINE: May 28th (No Payments The Night Of The Dinner)
NAME (S) .............................................................
AMOUNT ENCLOSED ......................
Buffet: includes salad and bread, penne with vodka sauce, baked stuffed filet of sole,chicken francese, oven roasted potatoes, vegetable, cheesecake, coffee, tea, and soda.
Tax and gratuity included.
Please feel free to bring spouses, family, and friends for an entertaining evening of great food and the year's BEST images.
DIRECTIONS FROM 91 N: Exit 11, right off exit, right at light, Broadway Square on right just before next light.
DIRECTIONS FROM 91 S: Exit 12, left off exit, go straight through three lights, Broadway Square is on right just before fourth light.
Contact Paul Peterson with any Questions.......203-488-0267
SEE YOU ALL THERE!!
We hope you can all join in this final event of the New Haven Camera Club 2012-2013 season. Good fellowship and the opportunity to see the best prints and electronic photographs from this past season always make for a great evening.
After dinner, awards will be given for this season’s high cumulative average in each class and the Everett Wilson Trophy for the most improved beginning photographer will be awarded.
Then the Print and Electronic Photograph competitions will be held. Any image competed in the 2012-2013 season can be entered. These images need not have previously won a ribbon.
The Jane Sibley Honor Award is presented to the best nature photograph selected by the judges in a separate electronic competition. Jane is a long time member of the club known for doing a variety of photography including nature.
The Joseph DiChello Award is presented to the best landscape or seascape photograph selected by the judges in a separate electronic competition. Joe was a long time member of the club who was known for his excellent landscape photography.
Come and join the members of the New Haven Camera Club for the end of the year banquet. Come participate in the competition for the print of the year, electronic image of the year, the Joe Dichello Memorial Landscape/Seascape Award and the Jane Sibley Nature Honor Award. Three outside judges will select the winners!
Each member may submit up to 4 prints and/or 4 electronic images as well as 2 additional electronic images for the image artistry competition , 2 electronic images for the nature comp, and
2 electronic images for the landscape/seascape competition. For prints you will bring the same print that you already competed this year and put them into class A or B pile on the table when you arrive.
Annual Awards Competition
Eligibility: All Open Category prints, Open Category electronic photographs, Image Artistry electronic photographs,
or Assignment electronic photographs entered in that year’s competitions are eligible as follows:
End of Year Competition Eligibility
Open Print Competition
· Open Print Competition (maximum of 4 photographs may be entered)
· Joe Dichello Landscape/Seascape competition if converted to an electronic image (maximum of 2 photographs may be entered)
· Jane Sibley Nature Competition if converted to an electronic image (maximum of 2 photographs may be entered)
Open Electronic Photograph
Competitions or Assignment Electronic Photograph Competition
· Open Electronic Photograph Competition (maximum of 4 photographs may be entered)
· Joe Dichello Landscape/Seascape (maximum of 2 photographs may be entered)
· Jane Sibley Nature Competition (maximum of 2 photographs may be entered)
· Image Artistry Competition (maximum of 2 photographs may be entered)
· 4 prints for print-of-the-year
· 4 electronic photographs for electronic photograph-of-the-year
· 2 electronic photographs may be submitted to a special landscape/seascape competition for the Joe Dichello Memorial Award
· 2 electronic photos may be submitted to a special nature competition for the Jane Sibley Honor Award.
· 2 electronic photos may be submitted for the Image Artistry photograph-of-the-year
· The images on these photographs must have been entered in one category of competition (prints, open electronic photographs, image artistry, or assignment electronic photographs) during the year; those originally entered as prints must be converted to electronic photos to be entered in these special competitions.
Each photograph may be entered only once in an end of the year competition. If a photograph is entered in one of the Open category competitions it may not be entered in either the Joe Dichello Landscape/Seascape or the Jane Sibley Nature special competitions. If a photograph is entered in either the Joe Dichello or Jane Sibley special competition it may not be entered into the other special competition or one of the Open category competitions.