FIELD TRIP: CANCELLED - Elizabeth Park July 11, 2024

 


Elizabeth Park Camera Club Field Trip

Hope You Can Join Us

Elizabeth Park Conservancy is 1561 Asylum Avenue, West Hartford, CT. 

Elizabeth Park is on the national register of historic places. Elizabeth Park offers just over one hundred acres of formal gardens, green space, recreational facilities, walking loops, and the Pond House Café. Come enjoy the beauty of the gardens and grounds. Bring your camera!

When:  Thursday, July 11, 2024

Time:   Meet at 9:30 in the parking lot that is close to the Visitor Center.

(Bathrooms are inside the center)

Lunch:  11:45 Pond Café.  I will need to make reservations.  So, in order to have the maximum lead time for the reservations please contact me by June 28, 2024, and tell me you want to be included.  (They book up fast.)

Please let me know that you plan on attending, will meet me at my car, and/or want to be included in lunch.

Contact:  Jan Doyle:  jmdteach@comcast.net

                                     Subject line:  NHCC Fieldtrip               

Note:  The park is open from sunrise to sunset.  Please feel free to come earlier or later-whatever works best for you.  For those who want to meet-up, meet me at my car, gray Honda pilot, license plate: Chauc.  (Meet at 9:30 in the parking lot that is close to the Visitor Center.)

Stay at the park as long as you like.  I will be heading home after lunch.