Download the form and information here
Every year The New England Camera Club Council, Inc. invites each NECCC member camera club (that's our club) to select one of their camera club members to receive free registration to the next annual NECCC conference. You should definitely consider going to this awesome conference!!!!!
Where: at U-Mass, Amherst, Mass.
Date: July 15, 16, and 17, 2016
The complimentary registration ($195) gives the person submitted by our club all the learning experiences, photo opportunities and inspirational programs that go along with this excellent photography conference. Please note, that the enrollment covers only the registration fee. The recipient will be responsible for his or her own room, meals and transportation.
Rules governing the courtesy enrollment:
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age as of July 1, 2015
(If you know someone under 18, let me know, that's a separate free weekend of photography)
**Candidates must have never attended a previous NECCC conference.
How to enter: Email your name to Ann Yost (NHCC NECCC club rep) by Feb 15th. Email: email@example.com with the words "NECCC Free Enrollment" in the subject line.
You should definitely consider going to this awesome conference!!!!!
Download the form and information here
Email Application for Courtesy Enrollment
- The New England Camera Club Council, Inc. invites each NECCC member camera club to select one of their camera club members to receive free registration to the next annual NECCC conference, held at U-Mass, Amherst, Mass. on July 15-17, 2016.
- The complimentary registration gives the person submitted by your club all the learning experiences, photo opportunities and inspirational programs that go along with the conference.
- Please note, that the enrollment covers only the registration fee. The recipient will be responsible for his or her own room, meals and transportation.
- Rules governing the courtesy enrollment:
- 1. Candidates must be at least eighteen years of age as of July 1, 2016.
- 2. A candidate must be a member of an NECCC member Club in good standing (i.e. dues paid for the current year).
- 3. Candidates must have never attended a previous NECCC conference.
- 4. Selection of the candidate will be the responsibility of the individual clubs.
- 5. Applications must be made by email from the club President or NECCC Representative. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline (March 1, 2016).
- 6. The application cannot be transferred to another person. Once someone has been submitted, accepted and has received the key paper work, that person must register for the conference. If he/she cannot attend, another person cannot take his/her place. The club’s courtesy enrollment for that year will be forfeited.
- 7. NECCC decision in all matters relating to this courtesy enrollment will be final.
- All applications must be sent by email Simply email us 1: The club name, city & state 2: President’s or Rep’s name, address, phone number & email address 3: The candidate’s name, address, phone number & email address
- Email all information to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2016. Accepted candidates will be contacted by April 1, 2016, with further registration information. All candidates are accepted unless we find that they have previously attended the conference. You and the candidate will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com after you have sent in your email application to us. If you do not receive the confirmation within 48 hours, we have not received your application and you need to check the email address and sent it again. Upon acceptance recipient will be supplied with a special registration form to complete and mail in, (do not use standard form). If they do not receive the form by April 1, you need to call or email us. WE DO NOT REGISTER THE RECIPIENT!
- Any questions go to: Courtesy Enrollment c/o Jacob Mosser III, FPSA, HonNEC 173 Central St. North Reading, Mass. 01864 H 978-664-2620 firstname.lastname@example.org For more information on the conference, please visit our website at www.neccc.org