Sunday, February 10, 2013

Monday meeting postponed!

Due to very poor road conditions and the threat of more inclement weather tomorrow, we have decided to cancel Monday's meeting. Many of our members haven't even had their streets plowed yet.

Paul is excited about his program but feels it will be even better if given in the future when, hopefully, conditions will be greatly improved. Everyone is advised to stay safe. If you can't get out of the house, perhaps you can get your entries ready for the February competition. 

Remember, our competition has been moved up to Monday, February 18, so images are due this coming Friday night at midnight.

I can add to this and tell you that the roads in Hamden have not even been plowed yet, both our road and Gary's road have not seen a plow yet. 

No comments: