Please email Ann at "Yost, Ann"
NEW ENGLAND CAMERA CLUB COUNCIL, INCORPORATED
Email Application for Courtesy Enrollment
The New England Camera Club Council, Inc. invites each NECCC member camera club to select one of their camera club members to receive free registration to the next annual NECCC conference, held at UMass, Amherst, Mass. on July 12 - 14, 2013. The complimentary registration gives the person submitted by your club all the learning experiences, photo opportunities, and inspirational programs that go along with the conference. Please note, that the enrollment covers only the registration fee. The recipient will be responsible for his or her own room, meals, and transportation.
Rules governing the courtesy enrollment:
1. Candidates must be at least eighteen years of age as of July 1, 2013.
2. A candidate must be a member of an NECCC member Club in good standing (i.e. dues paid for the current year).
3. Candidates must have never attended a previous NECCC conference.
4. Selection of the candidate will be the responsibility of the individual clubs.
5. Applications may be made by email from the club President.
Applications will not be accepted after the deadline (March 1, 2013).
6. The application cannot be transferred to another person. Once someone has been submitted, accepted, and has received the key paper work, that person must register for the conference. If he/she cannot attend, another person cannot take his/her place. The club’s courtesy enrollment for that year will be forfeited.
7. NECCC’s decision in all matters relating to this courtesy enrollment will be final.
For 2013 we will be receiving all applications by email -- Simply email us
1: The club name, city, & state
2: President’s or Rep’s name, address, phone no., & email address
3: The candidate’s name, address, phone no., & email address
Email all information to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2013. Accepted candidates will be contacted by April 1, 2013, with further registration information. All candidates are accepted unless we find that they have previously attended the conference.
Upon acceptance recipient will be supplied with a special registration form to complete and mail in (do not use standard form).
WE DO NOT REGISTER THE RECIPIENT
Any questions go to: Courtesy Enrollment
c/o Jacob Mosser III, FPSA, HonNEC
173 Central St.
North Reading, Mass. 01864
For more information on the conference, please visit our website at www.neccc.org