NEW ENGLAND CAMERA CLUB COUNCIL, INCORPORATED
Application Requirements for Scholarship Grant
1. The applicant must be a legal resident of one of the New England states.
2. The applicant must have been accepted in or continuing in, a program leading to a degree in some aspect of photography in an accredited school or institute. The degree program may be either a two or four year program. The degree program can be at the undergraduate level or graduate level. A certificate is not a degree and does not meet this requirement.
3. The application must be processed through a Camera Club affiliated with NECCC. (I can help with this if the student is not associated with such a club.)
4. The applicant should submit current letters of recommendation, references and other such statements concerning work, school and professional achievements. These should be from teachers, professors, clergy and other associates who know and have worked with the applicant.
5. A letter written by the applicant should be submitted. This letter should tell us about you, the student - what you have done in the photographic field, what you have done academically, what your goals are, how you plan to achieve them and what other interests you may have. We would like to get some insight about the applicant through this letter.
6. Include an official transcript of the applicant's recent grades; college if recent and high school if college is not applicable.
7. Submit a statement, attested to by an official of the school being attended, declaring that the student has been accepted into the degree program and what degree will be conferred.
8. Submit a brief statement of need for financial assistance. Do not submit family income, tax statements or other confidential information.
9. Please submit a disc with 15 to 20 images of your work so we can review a mini-portfolio of your work.
10. The deadline for completed applications to be received by the Committee Chairman is March 15th
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Antoinette Gombeda, HonNEC
817 Chickadee Lane
Stratford, CT 06614
Phone: 203-377-4914 email@example.com