Passing of Carmen Civitelli's mother

If you would like to send a card please email Gary gprestash28@comcast.net or Linda humbrd001@yahoo.com for their address NHCC did send a card to Carmen.
Lisa

Passing of Carmen Civitelli's mother

I happened to see in the obituary page of the NH Register the other day  that Carmen Civitelli's mother had passed away. I don't think Carmen is  technically a current member of the NH Camera Club, but he was a very
loyal, hard working, and long time member, and he amazed the membership for years with his superb macro photography. I know that Carmen lives in West Haven but I do not have his full address. I think it would be
proper for the club to send a condolence card to Carmen, considering his long relationship with the club. Perhaps we could even let the membership know of his mother's passing via the NHCC blog. I would not put his address out via the blog, but indicate that folks can email one of us (perhaps Linda as President) for his home address if they too would like to send a condolence card to Carmen.
Gary