YOU can receive a complimentary conference registration!
We (NHCC) can provide one NECCC Courtesy Enrollment to a NHCC member that has never been to the NECCC photography conference before. If we have just one person that wants to attend we can send thenm, if we have more than one person we put the names into a cup and draw one name. Gary Higgs went from NHCC in 2010 (and his wife actually won a free NECCC registration for the 2011 meeting at the NECCC Saturday night event!)
We would like all names submitted by the February 14th meeting so that we can pick the winner and get all of the paperwork in by the March 1st deadline.
The New England Camera Club Council, Inc. invites each NECCC member camera club to select one of their camera club members to receive free registration to the next annual NECCC conference, held at U-Mass, Amherst, Mass. every July. The complimentary registration gives the person submitted by your club all the learning experiences, photo opportunities and inspirational programs that go along with the conference. Please note that the enrollment covers only the registration fee. The recipient will be responsible for his or her own room, meals and transportation.
Rules governing the courtesy enrollment
1. Candidates must be at least eighteen years of age as of July 1st
2. A candidate must be a member of an NECCC member club in good standing (i.e. club dues paid for the current year).
3. Candidates must have never attended a previous NECCC conference.
4. Selection of the candidates will be the responsibility of the individual clubs.
5. Applications may be made by email to the club president with the same information. Applications will not be accepted after the March 1st deadline.
6. The application cannot be transferred to another person. Once someone has been submitted, accepted, and has received their key paper work, that person must register for the conference. If he or she cannot attend, another person cannot take his or her place. The club’s courtesy enrollment for that year will be forfeited.
7. NECCC’s decision in all matters relating to this courtesy enrollment will be final.
We would like to receive all applications by email.
Simply email us:
1:The club name, city state
2: President’s or Rep’s name, address, phone no. and email address
3: The candidate’s name, address, phone no. & email address
Email all information to email@example.com by March 1 2011.
Accepted candidates will be contacted by May 1, 2011, with further registration information.
Upon acceptance recipient will be supplied with a special registration form to complete and mail in, (do not use standard form). NECCC does not register the recipient