Member's Spotlight: Howard Siegel

Thank you Howard!

Name: Howard Siegel



Spouse: Widower
Children: None
Pets: 14 Year old Greyhound
Profession: Electronic Technician
Favorite comfort food: Chocolate
Favorite childhood memory: Rodeo Madison Square Garden 5 years old
My other hobbies include: Collecting Elongated Coins
Prized Possession: My Grandfather's Naturalisation Papers
I’ve never been able to:
I’d give anything to have met:
Major personal accomplishments: CPID Star, EID Star
Three words that best describe me:
My personal goals are:

My Camera: Canon 40D
Year that I joined NHCC: 2007
I am also a member of (other photo clubs): MCC, GBCC
The reason I joined the NHCC: Photo ops
Positions held (photography related): VP MCC, Pres MCC, Membership Chair MCC,Equipment Chair GBCC
Favorite Photography Subject matter:
Favorite photography trip:
The best part of being a photographer is:
I became interested in photography when…
My advice to other photographers is:
What is something about you that NHCC members do not know?

Here are a few of Howard's photographs.