Free NECCC registration
Here a chance for a NHCC member to attend the NECCC Conference July 13, 14, and 15, 2018, with registration being free of charge if you have never attended before.
It is a great weekend filled with exceptional presenters, timely topics, and many photo opportunities.
The New England Camera Club Council, Inc. invites each NECCC member camera club to select one of its members to receive free registration to the next annual NECCC conference, held at U-Mass, Amherst, Mass. on July 13-15, 2018. The complimentary registration gives the person submitted by the club (Connecticut Association of Photographers) all the learning experiences, photo opportunities and inspirational programs that go along with the conference. Please note, that the enrollment covers only the registration fee. The three day registration is $205. The recipient will be responsible for his or her own room, meals and transportation.
Rules governing the courtesy enrollment:
1. Candidates must be at least eighteen years of age as of July 1, 2018.
2. A candidate must be a member of an NECCC member club (NHCC is in good standing) (i.e. dues paid for the current year).
3. Candidates must have never attended a previous NECCC conference.
4. Selection of the candidate will be the responsibility of the individual clubs.
5. A $40 co-pay has been established for the Courtesy Enrollment, due at the time of the application. NHCC will pay this co-pay for the individual accepted to represent NHCC at the 2018 conference.
NHCC would like to give the opportunity to one of its members who has never attended the NECCC conference a chance to be part of this exceptional weekend. The dates are July 13, 14 and 15, 2018. If you are interested in attending this conference (and follow the rules governing the courtesy enrollment) please submit your name, address, phone number and email address to Ann Yost firstname.lastname@example.org by February 20, 2018. Please put "NECCC" in the subject line.
if there is more than one person interested the names will be placed in a cup and Ann will randomly select one.