SPOTLIGHT NHCC members

We would like to find out more about each other as NHCC members. So we are going to SPOTLIGHT our NHCC members.

Please email me (photographer67 [at] comcast.net) a headshot of yourself and answer these questions about yourself --they are not very hard so please answer them all :-)

In addition to your self portrait, please send along 5 of your own images that you have taken.

Name:

Spouse:

Children:

Pets:

Profession:

Favorite comfort food:

Favorite childhood memory:

My other hobbies include:

Prized Possession:

I’ve never been able to:

I’d give anything to have met:

Major personal accomplishments:

Three words that best describe me:

My personal goals are:

My Camera:

Year that I joined NHCC:

I am also a member of (other photo clubs):

The reason I joined the NHCC:Positions held (photography related):

Favorite Photography Subject matter:

Favorite photography trip:

The best part of being a photographer is:

I became interested in photography when…

My advice to other photographers is:

What is something about you that NHCC members do not know?