NHCC Ballon Festival Field trip

Some NHCC members (15) went to the Adirondack Balloon Festival this weekend. We had a great time, staying the the Surfside and eating at the Log Jam. We got up VERY early Saturday morning, leaving the hotel at 5am for the sunrise liftoff. There were lots of stars out on the ride over, but right at lifoff FOG that rolled in creating very unusual shooting conditions. Here are a few photos that Tom and I took. I'd love to post everyone elses photos from the field trip so send me your photos.

Tom took the group photo Friday evening at the balloon launch.


VERY early!

Sunrise...



On Saturday morning Bill and Tom made their way up a little hiull and really got some nice vantgage points. I cannot wait until Tom prints a few of the prints that he took Saturday morning from this "spot"





I was taking this photo of Tom's shadow while he was taking a picture and a woman came up to me and said "Don't move. I am taking a picture of you taking a picture of him taking a picture" fuuny!